AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I am in agreement that the multiple partnerships with some of...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I am in agreement that the multiple partnerships with some of these entity’s would have likely been vetted on a very deep level!
    In addition to these partnerships, nWay, Quidd, Atari, Gamee, Pixowl (The Sandbox) and multiple others have all agreed to accept SHARES of Animoca for the bulk of the acquisition and (or marketing )compensation!

These are the very same SHARES that current shareholders (you and I) are holding today!

I am sure that these guys are focused on developing their business plans which most include integration a new and nascent NFT and blockchain technology into their traditional gaming models .

I am no different than anyone else here and would like to see a more formal update of a Company release sharing as much as they can about closing their books out and any strategic progress being made along their stated public offering plans...

I recall reading a reply post from the other day where the current accounting person for the Company stated there was a lot of effort being placed on a possible listing but couldn’t comment due to the confidential nature of the process !

just my opinion and thoughts here and nothing more

dyodd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.