C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

@corkas The market is fickle so you don't know when the price...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    @corkas
    The market is fickle so you don't know when the price will settle. For 6 months the consensus have said the price should be around 4 cents just on G2. But it sat at 0.008 to 0.009 for a long time. So in effect nothing has happened since mid December when P1 was announced, except some premature but encouraging drill results of Mt C and 2 new spirals at G2 and a replacement GM for the previous Mine Manager. We have not had any sales since October
    Therefore to answer your question we could fall all the way back to low 0.01 as nothing essentially has changed in that time except the Mt C and I think most of those fizzy drink guys have moved on for the time being.

Personally I think the stock is dead until we are producing. It appears that I am not the only one who is not satisfied with the pedestrian nature of activity, but also the most important element and that is the market's sentiment.

If our CEO was telling the truth that the reason for the delay of G2 was wet ground, then I think we should start to consider that we maybe be stuck here again until late January ( the driest month of the West C Tassie). But I am thinking our mate was stretching the bow regarding the ground as a nice deflection point.

However if it does drop to nearly 1 cents, then it will be a tremendous buy as it was 6 months ago.

Who knows I am beyond guessing as most that have been here for at least 6 months or longer know the wheels turn slowly and the information is slower.
    Last edited by 87 Crash: 13/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.332K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1234781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 161294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.