FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Good Morning Jumpstart,The VFD has been successfully scaled...

1. 15,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    Good Morning Jumpstart,

The VFD has been successfully scaled moving from the 20mm dia tube to 50mm dia tube, It has already been reported to shareholders the success. Due to the VFD being continuous flow, it can be ran in series to increase the production. Development like this have not been tested. IMO this would be due to the limited investment.

Getting back to Thomswan, their method (Liquid Phased) a high pressure liquid (liquid with Graphite) is pumped through a small opening. The shearing forces exfoliate the graphene layers from the graphite) IFrom what I can tell, it appears the process equipment is similar to what is used in milk production.

FGR's current CTO (Paul) is the inventor of the Thomas-Swans process. Which is a good sign that he is able to turn a lab scale production into a commercial production facility using standard equipment. (i.e what has been stated in FGR Cavitation method for scaling)

Here is the link to Thomas Swans Patent
    https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US278925448&tab=NATCOLLDOCUMENTS&_cid=P21-KS9JS7-12232-1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.