FGR 6.38% 4.4¢ first graphene limited

Graphene: Current research and development, page-370

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I've just finished watching Landline on the ABC. One of the articles was about compressed straw being used as building panels. Part of the process involves compressing and heating the straw to extract resin from the straw that then becomes the bonding agent. because of reduced supplies of building material being imported the use of these panels is creating more interest. By the way, these panels are fire proof.

What has this got to do with Graphene and FGR? Nothing and everything.

You see, these panels or their equivalent have been around for over 70 years but are still being eyed either suspiciously or without any great interest as the building industry is notoriously slow on picking up on new ideas.....that are sometimes 70 years old, hardly new.

The problem for FGR is not the product, it is a matter of getting the message out there . I say with tongue firmly planted in cheek that perhaps FGR need to hire a few very well known sports people to endorse their product, or maybe a few Kardashians or perhaps Warwick could do a stint on Big Brother. Maybe a new reality T.V. program "The industrialist wants a wife"

Any other ideas????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.