FGR 1.67% 6.1¢ first graphene limited

Graphene: Current research and development, page-4

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Tylermax,

That is a very interesting article and GEIC video. I always find the GEIC videos very enlightening.

At around 3:12 secs into the video it states that the use of Graphene Is no longer “..... just for a few niche products, but many major manufactures are now using Graphene in their products and applications to maintain competitive advantage ......”. This is nothing new, but it yet again confirms that Graphene is being used on a greater and greater scale, across many industries, products and applications. It is no longer to be considered a fledgling technology.

The growth in the use of Graphene is unquestionable. FGR by its own admission manufactures the highest quality Graphene worldwide. If true, why is it that FGR cannot even make enough sales to make break even. If I was a major manufacturer using Graphene as an additive, I would want to use the best possible Graphene product available. Seems that this is not happening.

I don’t want to appear to be a negative Nellie, but somehow I cannot rationalise the worldwide growth in the use of Graphene and the failure for FGR to make inroads on the sales front, if it indeed manufactures the highest quality Graphene additive on the market. Something does not add up to me, or am I missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $14.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 52304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 100138
Last updated 14.43pm 19/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.