SER 0.00% 1.9¢ strategic energy resources limited

" However it is worrying times " Cracked, I never offer a...

1. 27,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    " However it is worrying times "

Cracked, I never offer a sentiment as to what SHrs should do with their hard earned money.
    That's their individual decision.
    Its become evident to me however,that certain posters in the absence of news ,view this as a fait accompli that all is not well.
    Their guessing,their have no facts to support their view.
    All the same they voice their concerns,and as night follow day,the seed of doubt has been sown.
    The herd mentality takes hold.
    History of SER will tell everyone, is that their very economical with their announcements,is this the ongoing legacy of AR?,I suspect so.

Let us just look at the announcement that Worley Parsons had been engaged to look at the Super Sand on the 11/11/2014.

http://www.strategicenergy.com.au/p...osts SERs ambition on graphene super sand.pdf

An organisation such as WP are very thorough in their duties.

They ( Worley Parsons) know that we want their imprimatur(their name) to both sell the Super Sand and also set up the plant to manufacture Graphene.

Its just as much their credibility as ours on the line, so its in their interest to make sure they do their job thoroughly.
    Doing the job properly takes time,and for WP its billable time.
    I have no inside information,but what I know of MM is that he wouldn't be spending money with WP,If he thought Super Sand wouldn't fly.

Just my opinion,lets look at SER's history,they IPO'd VXL, so with runs on the board,why cant they IPO Ionic?
    If the trend is your friend,why shouldn't they be given the benefit of the doubt?

" Doubt is not a pleasant condition,but certainty is absurd."

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $844 44.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 307388 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 551082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.