FGR 3.57% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

Gotta be honest fellow holders, This whole optimistic approach...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Gotta be honest fellow holders,

This whole optimistic approach about how wonderful FGR is and the tech, what we should or shouldn't be doing is a bit stale. I remember good ole Nasabear preaching the virtues of graphene and he/she/it (supporting all those who dont identify) has dropped off the face of the earth.

While I dont profess to be an expert on the tech (so I wont comment on that) what I do know is that Jumpy is 'more right' than everyone else........SP continues to drop. Everyone can sit there and say 'good time to accumulate....blah!blah!blahh!.............what we want and what we need is to accumulate a profit......most LT holders (5+ years) are still in front......ST holders are at this stage on a hiding to nothing.

Both the optimist and pessimist contribute to the discussion.....the optimist doesn't want to admit that maybe they got this stock wrong and so continue to look for the opportunity, the pessimist sold out because they got tired of waiting and wont want to admit that they may miss out on significant growth and the realist will sit here today and just state the fact - this stock as at today is sh&t.........ha!ha!ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $1.379K 26.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19750 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.