TON 10.0% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

graphene europe's new flagship, page-7

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Thanks Pizza. I agree with you.

I guess Whether someone is happy or is disappointed with their investment in TON is essentially dependent upon what that person seeks, and expects from TON and the TON share price (SP).

A trader might be disappointed if they buy at 6c then the SP drops [or gets pushed down] to 5c and then that person sells at a loss.

A medium - long term investor might be disappointed if they buy at 8cents then 6months+ later the SP is not at 32c and is only at 12c, and they settle for a 50% return instead of a 400% like they wanted.

If you don’t raise your expectations and try and buy at a price as low as possible does this limit or reduce one’s chances of being disappointed? Depends what you’re here for and how long you’re here for. Also comes down to your research, what you believe, and the evidence/ sings that are there to lead you to believe that the company is onto something.

There have been a lot of signs for me re TON’s licenses and areas that they have been granted already and also the language and positive tone in many of the announcements released by TON.

For me (as I cannot speak for anyone else but myself!), I expect the long term story over next several months to be a great one, so whether I buy at 5cents or in 8-9cent region is irrelevant to me because I know what happens if we can prove/show to the market that we have Graphite, Vanadium, or another type of mineral In our licenses. Our price shoots up and likely will consolidate much higher. As an investor, I will give management the time and benefit of the doubt that they are onto something here. Jenks buying around 10c level must also have some confidence in the above.

This argument presented by some here that if TON was to have it’s day in the spotlight ever, it would’ve been when SYR announced further details of it’s world class deposit the other day. And since TON didn’t shoot up at the same time as this, we have failed. This is nonsense. The reason TON has shot up yet (and even that is debatable) is because we have completed the trenching, mapping, sampling, and diamond drilling which if you paid attention to announcements released by TON and BRR interviews with our MD (which were also announced by TON), you would know this this is largely why we haven’t had a major SP spice yet. Also up until recently the financial side/ cash position was unclear but now that we have an idea of price of raising and rough amounts, this should imo offer some substantial support of our sp by other investors. Also as Anton has mentioned there is money waiting to come into TON at the right time, whenever that may be. Also the fact the Jenks owns so much of TON now means that it would make it much hard for another entity to take over TON in the future if TON hit’s the big time which of course is what we all want in the future. Also this argument that nearology means nothing that has been labored here on this forum for a while I strongly disagree with and will never agree with because I think it does mean quite a fair deal actually. Look at BUX for example.

I remember when SIR’s MD said something to the effect of “we would love nothing more than for SIR to replicate an SFR type price run”, and in the BRR interview the other day TON’s MD said something similar to this “even if we only partially replicate some of what SYR has done, we will be pleased”.

Until we get actual figures and results from the company, the exact level of upside or otherwise is a mystery but we weary of people who try to tell you OR IMPLY that this is a dog of a company due to it's cash position, etc, because 'every dog has it's day' =)

Best of luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.581K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2475185 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 836042 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.