EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I saw that, or similar article the other day. My two largest...

1. 5,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    I saw that, or similar article the other day. My two largest holdings are EDE and FGR. I don't see the two competing at all in the next 2 or 3 years, despite, curiously, both having head offices in Perth, and both being in the graphene/MWCNT space.

Both have to pick off some low hanging fruit and EDE's is to continue to build sales for the concrete product, which is tried and tested to death now, in their target market. FGR wont break into this market quickly as we all know. Their first markets are in polymers in mining bucket linings.

I can see where EDE could generate further revenues though from the addition to polymers and that is potentially a less onerous, and far quicker route to sales than via concrete mixes. The possible issue with the actual graphene production is consistency of product which FGR have now got on top off, and have all the necessary approvals in place, NICNAS, REACH etc. I have no information on whether EDE's would meet consistency of production, and the size of the MWCNT's will be key in the products it could be used in. The graphene market is exciting but complex, and above my paygrade, but I invest in ideas that I see gaining a foothold and do my best to work out what's going on with the science.

Certainly an avenue for EDE to pursue, but I'd like to see revenue and cash generation over the next 6 to 12 months that could fund that work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $108 79.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 221115832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9899800 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.