EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Graphene improves fire retardancy when added to polyurethane, page-9

1. 5,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    MB - thanks for the reply and I agree with you. Re the competition, I just think that in the next 2 or 3 years there will be plenty of demand for both to target their own niches - if they are successful over that time frame, then beyond that I have no doubt they could start butting heads. Both need to prove they are business that can stand on their own two feet first, without constant hand outs.

I also prefer EDE's industrial scale supply. For FGR - Sourcing very high flake graphite from mines in Sri Lanka, even if there are large supplies, is ultimately a more finite resource, messy to dig up and potentially dangerous.

Don't forget FGRs 50% tech for the Vortex Fluidic Device either - interesting tech

Hazer's the only other tech still being developed that I can think of in that sort of region and they are a long way behind. Mineral Resources push into the McIntosh flake Graphite mine and the hazer tech is another sign that big business can see the future, but they are certainly not leaders at present.

I think FGR has been very astute in getting into the GEIC in Manchester, have Andy Goodwin on their Board and are mixing it with the best heads in the graphene business, and are seeking to work out the best way to commerciality. The recent Washington trip also a chance to make important early stage contacts. If the GEIC can't crack commerciality on an economic basis, well, graphene may not be the way of the future. I will leave it in their capable hands and higher IQ minds than mine.

I also think there are untapped possibilities with hydrogen going forward for EDE. The next few months will be very interesting, regardless of which way things turn!

I wish everyone invested here a prosperous future, but we need to keep in mind these companies are still in that "toddler" stage - they can run all over the place, often not in the right direction, often hit things and hurt themselves, and its only with the right guidance that they get pointed in the right direction. The question for both Companies, but I think more for EDE, is do we have the right people guiding progress. That's an open question to be answered in the fullness of time, and not casting negativity on current BOD - it is a question of having the correct skill sets.
    Last edited by Lucretious: 26/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $108 79.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 221115832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9899800 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.