TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

HH you are very correct red heart comments don't enter a forum...

1. 429 Posts.
    HH you are very correct red heart comments don't enter a forum with the intention of being good samaritans , I actually received a really weird comment off a HC heavyweight on another forum with LWP talking about the weight being to heavy in the battery and wasn't going to send off information as I quickly realised it was a snare where they can just twist the technical information to scare small stakeholders out , as stated before why are they not in the multitude of other completely dog stocks trying to save other investors skin.? Yeah right they have chosen this stock out of the multitudes to be the biggest scam of all. . one company we invested in was Xped which was constantly downramped in the early days yet it delivered a 700% profit.
    If it drops to 0.3 of course I will buy some more, personally I wouldn't place all my eggs in one basket and that is a rule I have with any company but to myself after researching batteries for years my belief is whoever cracks the battery endurance issues presented now are going to kill the pig and a modest stake could deliver spectacular gains One has to do their own research then close off the noise.
    Nobody is 100% sure how this will pan out but its a small risk I feel comfortable with. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.