Hi, I will repost here my comment on seeking alpha : Consider...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi, I will repost here my comment on seeking alpha :

Consider Madagascar graphite ! Large Flakes are in short supply !

Grade is only part of the equation, what is even MORE improtant is flake size distribution. For Madagascar graphite deposits it is only 4% - 7% average grade, however large flakes make 90% of the deposit before beneficiation (in-situ). After beneficiation 70% of large flakes (+80mesh) could be recovered.

Large flakes enjoy a market price premium and are the rarest in nature. 35mesh+ are the rarest and to the best of my knowledge only recoverable at commercial high quantities in Madagascar.

Bass Metals (BSM on ASX) owns an already producing graphite mine in madagascar. they are in final phase of refurbishment, recommissioning/ramp up of produciton very soon (over the coming weeks). They will also release this month first drilling results from another permitted graphite deposit they own near the main deep sea port of madagascar (only 20km away ! low transportation costs, compare to the 490km the graphite of Syrah should travel to get to the sea port !).

BSM is great extremely undervalued multi-bagger opportunity to get in early (Target is 20.000tpa+ of premium priced large flakes by 2019). Good luck to all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/bsm/
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 21/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.