VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Nice post again Croc-file! "Trevor Mathews speaks wellin videos...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Nice post again Croc-file! "Trevor Mathews speaks wellin videos is my opinion." Yes he does. But I've been in spec stocks before,where the CEO speaks wonderfully well and glowingly about a stock, right up thepoint where the stock goes bankrupt and the CEO has flown off to a secretlocation!

Trevor and the board members need to get some runs on the board. They need tosecure funding, they need to secure some sales of their Graphite ore, when andif the funding is gained, and they need to be a able to sell the Graphite at aprice that is profitable! Until those conditions are met, then VRC remains ahigh spec stock with people buying shares on the basis of, "hope andwishful thinking".

But the same applies to WKT. It has a great Graphite deposit, very high gradeand a valuation of 64c. However, it all means nothing if WKT isn't able tosource the funding to get the mining started! If either or both of thesecompanies are able to secure the funding needed to get their Graphitemines into production and be profitable, then their share prices will have alarge rise!

Hopefully the funding is secured for both VRC and WKT. And the sooner thebetter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.