TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

thanks for the reply,mozmet.I just think that the use of the...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    thanks for the reply,mozmet.

I just think that the use of the term "proof of concept" is a bit overblown.
    Proof of Concept is used for much more technical applications than a geology field survey.Google proof of concept and get it's general definition. It's actually more on a par with the mining term Feasibility Study.

Anyhow it'd be good to have a peer comparison of more than TON and SYR. As you no doubt know mozmet there are hundreds of global Graphite 'explorers' and want2be producers. Their Market Cap is below SYR's too but the SYR price and Market Cap is currently returning to par/average.

It is "proposed" that $300mil is the projected Market Cap of a In Production,Refining Plant operational Graphite Company.That's the Canadian Analysts "guesstimate.

Note Producing/Selling status and after installing Refinery Plant and the possible dilution from financing such.

point is that TON with absolutely no drill results,assays or metalurgy is just about right Market Cap wise at $11 to $17 mil Market Cap [6.5/12 cents] imho

TON has more shares on issue than a lot of the others so share price comparisons are distorted. It's Market Cap peer comparison.

It's coming up a year in June that TON switched into Graphite.Time has passed for any replica SYR Chart run imho. SYR was back then in a Graphite Boom while TON is now in Graphite doldrum.

Anyhow await developments,actual,real results not just nearology spruiking.

regards mozmet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2484042 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.