Dear Tylemahos, As we say in Europe there is a sucker born every...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear Tylemahos,

As we say in Europe there is a sucker born every day. SYR is burning cash at a very fast rate. The issue as I see it is the graphite market is not growing fast enough and thus SYR will run out both existing cash and new cash they raise in the future by the time the graphite market will need the volume SYR want to mine and supply to the worldwide graphite market.

As for your comments above about the Petroleum coke the coke you are referring to is not used in the recarb market and is the the same low cost carbon used by the worldwide recarb market. I think bot you and YR and others need to research and spend time learning about the market before you make comments and possible miss lead investors or potential investors.

If I were an investor I bet on SYR going bust as we say or as other say going bankrupt and running out of investors willing to give them capital.

The graphite market is not in need of Giga graphite mines any time soon. So you better hope SYR can last long enough spending investors capital waiting for the graphite market to grow. I prefer to bet the opposite in that SYR will go bust.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.