CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

I have. Matt couldn't share anything that isn't already publicly...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I have. Matt couldn't share anything that isn't already publicly available of course and stated any information would be disclosed to the market when it is ready and the full information is there.

He advised that they are still working on strategies to create value from Springdale. He did add that the Australian government do not have the same targets on emissions, compared to Europe right now (which have aggressive targets and govt subsidies), which means we have to look further afield for pathways to value, than is the case for other commodities.

It sounded to me like it's still very much in the pipeline but maybe not the immediate priority. Anywho, I still have my fingers crossed for an update re the results from Europe soon! Let's also not forget what the annual report from 29/09/2020 mentions when talking about Springdale - "The Company is currently working on an initial JORC resource for the project based on historical drilling on the licenses, after which time work will commence on planning further drilling work expected to commence in late 2020 or early 2021"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.