Graphite Market, page-14

1. 7,432 Posts.
    so a Siberian opinion on the current MOU's SYR/ HoA WMC/ LOIs KNL/and BOA's MNS, KNL,VXL, the ASX companies so far
    [it is Australia day so stuff the Lumberjacks!!]

These Companies get very little coverage from 'industry commentators' like InvestorIntel or in Interviews with Industry Gurus like Steve Riddle or John Hawkey even Simon Moores. I mean how they 'fit' the scenario of Demand Projection, the only 4 or 5 mines are going to make it into production when here are 5 ASXers with another at least 2/3 contenders [TON and AXE] shaping up.[there's SVM, LNL, the Veiners BBR and MRF and of course poor old LMB Lamboo but won't confuse the Issue]

Well SYR and MNS have 100kts "Agreements" with the Dragon which I don't think the Lumberjack Company Commentators considered when they make their 2017 demand/number of new mines forecast calculations. Theirs especially SYR's are for New Demands for Natural Flake over Synthetic Market while MNS'ers is for Dragon new demand in the EV market and when the OS commentators talk demand for EV's graphite they're thinking mostly of the Tesla GigaFactory.

Anyhow WMC is to soon announce the financial arrangement it's made with a Korean Consortium. This Consortium is going to build a processing plant, run said plant and supply another consortium member with Battery grade natural flake for in house and trading use. WMC doesn't have to finance anything that's all going to be handled by the Consortium Three Amigos a TONG as I've "coined" it so what price/tonne of dirt with graphite in it delivered to the start of processing and marketing by the Tong will WMC get? It'll sure give a up to date NOW idea to market price/ basket pricing in OffTakes, hey?
    Note ALL the Financing, production 'problems', End User specifications etc are no longer WMC's but this Tongs so How Much will be WMC's "cut" be for really raw material supply ie still in Dirt! MNS especially who have the Dragon Offtaking and Proposing Plant Building and Running should be particularly interested.

Anyhow going off line so no time at the moment to further elaborate.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.