Graphite Market, page-27

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tylermahos,

What volume of recarb do you want your Jr. Mining Company to sell? The larger the volume the lower the price? with a FOB mine price of USD 500/ton and adding in inland freight and ocean freight and local warehousing and profit for the exclusive Sale company a Jr Graphite Mining Company will be lucky is they can sell 2000/mt per year at today's market price.

I do not talk Nuclear for 2 reasons. First is this potential market at least 10 year out. Second i do not believe a graphite Mine is going to set up a separate business unit to produce pebbles thus they would only be selling their Graphite concentrate to a company like SGL Carbon AG who would then thermo purify the natural graphite and then use as a raw material to make the pebbles. SGL Carbon will have many suppliers to pick from so SGL Carbon will buy at the best value. The net result is the graphite mine will have a different market they sell to but FOB mine price will still be at close to current market prices at time of shipment.

My question to you is what will be the anode material in say 5 to 10 years/ will it still be graphite or will battery companies replace graphite with a better material that give batteries long usage. Current a batter for autos only has a range of less then 300 km will the next generation battery have a range of say 500 km or more and if so what will be the anode material? What happens to the graphite market in 5 to 10 years if the anode material is not graphite? Please think about it?

Cheers mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.