Graphite Market, page-49

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Your comments and thoughts on Chinese are well known tovarish. Seen you on the threads the past few days commenting - question was asked whether the Euros and Chinese can work together - whether the Chinese will 'permit' Euro arrangements with the ASXers or anyone else.

Start learning to trust the Chinese tovarish. I'm not saying they are trustworthy - it's just business. So trust the Chinese in business. If you can keep their interested aligned with yours - I think you can succeed. Came across the below today.

http://www.australasianlawyer.com.a...-in-europe-expands-to-record-high-196860.aspx

Data from Baker & McKenzie shows 153 investments last year with a value of U$18 billion; more than double that of 2013 and almost twice the four-year average.

Remember I told you to look to Piraeus to gain a glimpse on how to do business with the Chinese. Those Greeks - pioneers always leading the way... It sounds funnier when you say it out loud - trust me.

I do wonder what the hell the Chinese are buying up in the Netherlands. Asbury decided to go there too didn't they? Plant up and running by now yathink?

Graphite Mecca?

Owe you and many others some answers and responses on HC. Getting slammed with the PAYG thing - so getting around. You deserved an answer on this one - like I said forgot which thread you brought this up on so just answered here. Back to inhaling my lunch. Cya.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.