EGR 1.10% 9.0¢ ecograf limited

Graphite Miners 2018, page-2

1. 12,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    From same article...

“Graphite spot prices have started to pick up helped by an improving steel industry, a China environmental crackdown, and a strong Li-ion battery demand. Graphite demand is forecast to surge due to the electric vehicle boom. An example of that coming demand is the four new anode megafactories with 360,000 tpa capacity set to come online by 2020 (a tripling of current capacity).

Among the miners, Syrah Resources is leading the way as a very large new producer. Several other promising juniors will later follow, while others have moved into more specialty areas of the supply chain.

If I have missed your favorite graphite miner please let me know. As usual all comments are welcome.

Disclosure: I am/we are long SYRAH RESOURCES (ASX:SYR), KIBARAN RESOURCES (ASX:KNL), TRITON MINERALS (ASX:TON).

I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.”

#############
    Alot of ANODE Megafactory capacity.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $15.81K 175.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83968 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 124578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.