HZR 2.82% 34.5¢ hazer group limited

Graphite mining is dead, page-5

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    MIN wants to enter the graphite business like it has with lithium.

HXG has high quality graphite yet to be JORC'd or Mined,

Hazer has a Process to create Graphite but yet to be Designed or Commissioned by MIN.

MIN are building their own pilot plant with Hazers IP and will be running before any graphite is Mined at McIntosh,

Hazer are still redesigning their PPP 2.0. timeline is unknown, but is not relied on MIN for improvements on tech.

Hazer are in the same position as they were 3 months ago in regards to MIN Binding Agreement and they still will build the 1TPA pilot plant, from there who knows if it is viable business plan.

MIN have locked up a high quality asset HXG which could be low cost for the quality produced, so to me they are hedging against HZR and also cutting out any competitors in the mean time, they are de risking their graphite business.

In the mean time MIN will do its thing and eventually we will hear an ANN stating the 1tpa plant is begining construction.

HZR as a whole is not dead if MIN do not scale up further to commercialization & is not bound to what happens because they MIN are using designs from the 1st prototype and will not kill Hazers dreams and aspirations if they go no further than 1tpa plant.

Hazer will continue to evolve and I am betting that by the time The 1tpa is running for a period of time hazer PPP2.0 tech will further value add.

Lets not forget the real money lies in heavy industry IMO with Primetals, get your foot in the door their with continuous operation and we are in the $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $81.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.5¢ $110.3K 314.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3933 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 58449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.