VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Graphite Opportunities, page-3

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3684
    Disco,

""The proximity to European manufacturers is a huge positive for this acquisition""

This was one of the main reasons that drew this mine to the attention of Trevor. Position, position, position as they say. To be on the doorstep and in close proximity to some of the largest car manufacturers in the world is a huge bonus for Volt. From a logistics perspective it's as good as it gets.

As far as todays trading goes, it continues to consolidate around these levels very nicely. I am no chartist and do not pay much attention to them, but I know there are plenty out there that do. Some friends of mine who are into charting are telling me it looks good. I will take their word for it.

But I have always held the view that good news ultimately decides share price action, and my feeling is, the next bit of good news will see us around the 5c plus mark very quickly. After that, achieving a market cap around the 200 million mark will not be too difficult in reasonably quick time if the cards fall our way.
    And if Volt gets to this level, it will have done so because things that we have all hoped for, came to fruition, and then for the long termers who are content to just sit back and wait, anything is possible.
    All being well Volt will have found itself in an enviable position and will be looked upon as a major graphite player. Those investors that had decided to wait, will now be firmly entrenched in this story and it will soon gather further momentum .
    One could suggest overseas investors will then be entering the buying arena as we witnessed with both VUL and RNU in recent times.

Those are my thoughts on what may transpire.

Time will tell.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.