VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Graphite price outlook, page-26

1. 27,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Negative,Negative,Negative m0ngy.

The data you should be focused on is the data emanating from Valence Industries.
    This has been and still is your problem.
    "In the beginning",you were certain that Valence wouldn't/couldn't come up "with the numbers" to justify the delayed BFS ( everyone agrees the BFS is delayed).
    Somehow given the known known's you've deliberately gone down the negative path,in spite of the company releases.
    Which m0ngy point to an extremely positive outcome,the proviso is,that the pending assay results confirm the first blush findings.
    By your own admission,your guessing ("I suspect",no proof), to hold on to your initial illegitimate point of view,your now clutching at straws via what the Chinese or any bloody one else may or may not do.
    Its my contention m0ngy,given the unsubstantiated litany of negativity,that you've admitted to ,you should at once cease and desist,your attention seeking posting on this thread.
    Your credibility has being blown out of the water.
    If,and I mean IF you've been posting GENUINELY,I ask you to reflect on what you've posted,through naive eyes.
    Should you do so,I'm of the opinion that you will see that your argument was ill-founded,in the first instance and secondly to stay the course of negativity,you've shifted the argument to matters outside of Valences "control".
    Thirdly, if memory serve me correctly( it does fail me more than it used to ),I'm sure you sold at.72 cents ,so not only did you miss the .80 cents high,but you've also missed the SSP,are these the real reasons why you have a downer on this stock?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.