VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

The forum is like a mini sample of the market. Some go with...

1. 107 Posts.
    The forum is like a mini sample of the market. Some go with their head and others their heart. It's not as rational as free market salespeople say it is. Great thing is that it's free! Everyone is free to be as ridiculously irrational and rational as they want. We need all perspectives.

I've been following this beast for some time. The Uley asset needs to be well managed full stop. Well managed in technical terms i.e mine development to reduce waste and maximise profit. Well managed in terms of finding correct markets and knowing what the market can and can't do. Well managed in terms of marketing the product and selling the benefits of it's quality.

One thing is for sure. Even if VXL knew this some of it is business secrets that ASX rules don't force to devulge.

One thing M0ngy needs to keep in mind and sure he/she knows this. Not everything that goes on in China and Japan is recorded in IT systems that everyone can access. The data M0ngy has access to (supply/demand) if it is the truth could be an indication of China at it's limits trying to keep control or China over extending itself in attempts to control the market.

Graphite and it's tech uses are at least 5 years off. The stock is spec and so are the others in the game. SER/VXL had a head start but didn't fully capitalise. The big question is whether this new management can capitalise. So far they have done better than SER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.