SYR 2.00% 25.5¢ syrah resources limited

Read somewhere that SYR was amongst if not the most shorted...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Read somewhere that SYR was amongst if not the most shorted stock on the ASX.
    I consider myself a contrarian in all aspects of life.
    A certain guy named Warren inspired me into this approach in terms of investment, Specifically to be greedy when others are fearful, and fearful when others are greedy. This quotation doesn't do him justice but I am sure he needs no accolades from me. I believe that SYR has some serious potential in a hugely growing market. I don't consider this up ramping as I am in for the long haul. No intention of making a short term profit.
    But if you would just consider the negative comments that J.D Rockefeller must have received in his progression from oil enterprise founder to philanthropis., you might appreciate my position.
    If you don't accept that we are moving away from Oil and Coal and other Carbons into Nuclear, solar,etc...Then you have no respect for the future of our planet.
    This specifically relates to the storage of energy in many different forms. Hydrogen...tricky to transport and highly volatile,
    and in Battery storage in whatever formation. Baseload energy in the most stable geological continent in the world should also be seriously considered. and to accompany the massive baseload demand I consider Nuclear to be the best way to travel. Ever heard of a tidal wave crossing the great dividing range...has anyone...
    I believe SYR has a serious potential for at-home use as well as its potential to sell into the US and Chinese markets.
    Happy new year to you all and I wish you the best in your investment choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $263.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $233.4K 923.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29996 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 151846 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.