SYR 10.7% 25.0¢ syrah resources limited

True Panda 7 - the current value of the cash with Aussie dollar...

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    True Panda 7 - the current value of the cash with Aussie dollar down to US.59 cents is worth than its market cap. at the moment when it is trading at 16.5 cents a share. That means by 31/3/2020, someone could buy it all and get the 50 year graphite mine, the pilot plant in USA and Vanadium deposit for nothing. Not likely of course - if a vulture comes, the board will try and introduce maximum competitive tension to push the price as high as possible.

I think the quarter ending 30th of June 2020 will be pivotal for Syrah. This quarter will certainly see stronger pricing as Chinese factories return to work and new Tesla plants are up and running in Europe; plus all car companies - Europe and Japan have committed to shifting all of the vehicles to electric ones by 2035. I hope someone does not snatch this out of our hands for peanuts. It won't get any where near back over $2.00. Pricing in June quarter per tonne should be US $520 - key will be to get it over US $550 and then US$600 by the December Quarter and at a decent run volume - e.g. 180,000 tonnes a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.