SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

Agree. The challenge is expanding Vidalia to 45kt without having...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Agree. The challenge is expanding Vidalia to 45kt without having the crap diluted out of the stock. This includes not taking on a joint venture partner. If they expand to 90kt then use a joint venture partner and the last thing we need is another strategic investor. We already have one.

We have access to the grant which will pay for 40% which isn't enough in the current lousy environment. When it was offered last year before the Chinese switched to using predominately synthetic it did. The drop in demand for graphite for industrial purposes has only exacerbated the problem with many synthetic producers switching to producing AAM. We'll have to see what the DOE LPO has to offer.

From next year, the problem won't be lack of demand for natural AAM in the US and Europe. It will be supplying it. It's essential SYR get to 45kt ASAP to help meet the challenge. Jigar knows all this so hopefully they'll come to the party but it has become political. With the US election next year, I think they're waiting for Vidalia to get up and running so it takes the political heat off them if they do come to the party. They can point at Vidalia as the first AAM producer on US shores being manufactured by US workers supplying Tesla's US battery plants.

As I said previously, with the Aus Super notes plus Vidalia being operational, SYR don't need any more money to remain operational until the other AAM plants supplying the US market require flake graphite kick in. It's all about funding the 45kt expansion of Vidalia. It's the jewel in the crown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.