RNU 2.41% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

The mesh size can be a bit confusing. Think of a big sieve, 100...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    The mesh size can be a bit confusing. Think of a big sieve, 100 mesh means it has 100 holes per square inch. The bigger the mesh size (number) the smaller the particle that has fit through it. The minus in front means to has fit through the holes the plus means it didn’t so +100 is larger flake than -100.

You would think it would be easier to use a range of actual flake sizes. But I suppose it is harder to give actual sizes since they are not measured and there is a range. Also there is no real indication if something is a negative just how small the flake is. I suppose we just have to assume that all the common sized mesh has been used, so if +80 we assume it fits through 100 mesh but not 80.

The old small, medium, large and Jumbo works well in most cases.

Looks like we are brewing for something, however, how many false starts have we had over the last few months.

Looking at those prices, I’d be happy to sell flake for a bit while we wait for the processor as the flake prices look more impressive than the PSG price. Seems a bit like the spod price for lithium being more impressive than the Carbonate/Hydroxide price considering the cost and risk associated with processing it. Definitely want to be in the processing game but happy to sell flake in the meantime. From my very distant memory the flake price is that or above that of the DFS but I think the PSG price is still below. I’ll have to check.
    Last edited by Cadel: 22/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $205.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $247.7K 3.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 189426 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 85953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.