OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

OK, three thoughts while I wait ( for what I'm not sure, but...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    OK, three thoughts while I wait ( for what I'm not sure, but what else can you do)
    ... there hasn't been any sort of action ie drilling for a long time while other companies seem to be hard at it since April. Quarterlies tell us that nothing is happening till the June quarter and only Allamber is mentioned, what exactly have they been doing since December.

Second, its been 3 weeks since the RIU conference, Tony spent 20 minutes explaing things to prospective new investors while I a long term current shareholder viewed the slides in 5 minutes with no added information except, we now have " a clear focus" and 3 priorities for this year but nothing more. I know we can contact the company and I have in the past but I get tired of chasing them for Info when they are getting paid to keep me informed.

Lastly, while reviewing older posts from HC posters, I noted that people who actually spoke to either Brett or Tony expressed the need for better and more frequent communication with shareholders. Both totally agreed with the comments and hoped communication lines would be better in the future, still waiting.

Apologies for the rant, I continue to hold but I imagine there are others who areb feeling the same frustrations and not just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.71K 3.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 23076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25471964 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.