CYM 5.71% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

grasberg mine - anglo american-arc ..., page-4

1. 14 Posts.
    Well put linebacker11, everyone needs to stop and have a good look at what is going on with ARC and Indonesia. The locals at Bima are protesting because of possible environmental problems, what a "crocka". They cannot even pick their own crap up around their towns and villages, just the amount of plactic, cigarette butts, noodle packets, paper, cans, bottles ++, has someone told them this is good for the environment??? What about the fires that get lit every year across the country, maybe they think the smoke will replace the clouds, now that'd be good for the environment.

Indonesia is so lucky to have so many people in the Bima / Sumbawa area that are this concerned about the environment that they will riot, burn government buildings, threaten peoples lives with parangs, resulting in 2 deaths.

Now are there environmental issues here, have the locals done a EIS? or maybe there is some big fat greedy local or central government official that has some other Indonesian that might just be willing to hand over vasts amount of money to end up with the concession, nah thats crazy, what am I thinking, slap myself, nothing like that would happen in Indonesia. Must be environmental issues.

ARC will surely have a plan together on this, even though suspended they need to protect the IUP and one day get some holes drilled into it. (Remember not one inch of drilling has been done on the IUP to date. The Anglo deal is a once in a lifetime opportunity, show me a similar deal where a junior has something like this with a BHP - Anglo - Freeport - Newmont etc. DONT GIVE UP ON ARC, THEY HAVE ENOUGH CASH TO RIDE THIS OUT AND GET A NEW DIRECTION IN WHICH TO GO.

To be continued.

PD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $48.43K 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 703030 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 479744 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.