AVM 0.00% 2.0¢ advance metals limited

Vidi,I think, and I'm not an economist, the underlying...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Vidi,

I think, and I'm not an economist, the underlying commodities boom is still in place. Why? because the thing that drove it in the first place hasn't stopped, its just slowed a little - the Chinese domestic economy. The mining industry was scrambling to keep up and low grade deposits were looking feasible. A lot of that supply catch up has now been put on hold or stopped. The supply side has hit a major road bump whereas the demand side has only taken its foot off the gas a little.
    AVM has large high-grade deposits which will allow it to ride out the short term panic and be even more well placed on the other side.

Our biggest problem now? Once the mining review is complete a cashed up predator could pounce on an incredibly weak share price and suck in some AVM holders that are feeling pain due to leveraging too much. ie someone comes in with a low ball $8 offer for a company worth north of $20 a share and we leave money on the table because one or a few of our bigger shareholders has too many financial shares. Worst case result.

If we think metals prices have been volatile wait until the sharp shock when supply/demand gets tight the second time around.

Anyway.... happy I bought in on the 17th and only wish I had more spare cash.

Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $40 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 284547 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.