CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Grass Roots, page-58

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    BF, to clarify for you and perhaps bring some context. I have been recently posting the results of all the companies on all the forums from the last financials. As I am a shareholder of CGB I am commenting on this forum only and not the other forums, other than if I was asked to explain a heading. I was also asked to post on some of the other forums btw. So my discussion of the fwd funds, in my mind, was addressing CGB's place in the sector. I hope that makes it a bit clearer.

The other reason why I discuss finances is due to the fact that for the past 4 years, financial results, accumulated expenditure, etc., have been a constant discussion point raised in posts or questions asked about finances on here. So the comment by itself should not appear unusual based on past historical commentary.

BF, I can only look at what the data says and comment on today's activities and data.

CANNABIS SECTOR FWD FUNDS
    Screenshot - 13_09_2022 , 11_12_17 PM.png

As far as C.R.'s are concerned, well... for me as a shareholder I need to assess any deal based on merit, and in particular, if I feel it will increase revenues or is just to sustain the journey.

The other thing for me when I look at C.R.'s is to look at how greedy/needy a company is in the sector. I consider 3 things: 1. Are they just sucking funds from shareholders, or, 2. Are they raising funds outside of the company (working for it), or, 3. Are they going to banks for loans?

I look at CGB compared to the rest of the Juniors in this space, including the time period. I believe their borrowings are $0.00 and the time period for accumulated funds raised is 14 years for CGB and between 2 years to 6 years for the other companies.

Just presenting data. People are welcome to make their own calls on this.

Screenshot - 13_09_2022 , 11_17_34 PM.png

Regarding the other issue, we don't know until the dust settles. They could also have a win or the case is dropped.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 13/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.