BSG bolnisi gold nl

Thanks Rennie for your feedback.My history with BSG started when...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks Rennie for your feedback.
    My history with BSG started when I bought them at 8cts. Looking back I wish all my money was on it then.
    Hence when I realised some of the directors were also running KMN, I bought it without hesitation as I believe in the integrity of the management.
    Firstly, they have not issued one free option to themselves as far as I know.
    Secondly, they are able to come out with a resource est. quickly because of their aggressive drilling program.
    I can name many other juniors who did nothing physically on site but repeatedly asked for more funds from investors and pay themselves big money for sitting in the management.
    Besides all these, I bought into KMN when they had nothing in term of prospective site back in early 2004---that's the kind of respect I had for them.
    It cost me a mere 2.8 cts per share then.
    Once again, I wish I had used my life saving to accumulate then.
    Hence , at their current price, I want to be able to look back 2 years from now and no longer wish but indeed smile that I didn't let this opportunity pass me by again.
    A word of caution-- this is my own personal conviction and no one should follow me blindly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.