XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

Gratitude Thursday, page-59

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    There is nothing wrong with swing trading indexes, money can be made - redbacka has been on the money 9 out of 10 times. My concern currently is that there are lots of negative equity indicators occurring around the globe; the smart/large money managers are already predominantly out, the banks are currently propping, the FED doesn't know whether they are coming or going, the Chinese are quickly moving towards Gold backing, Europe has only shown growth improvements due to currency weaknesses with major export partners, the USD will continue it's spiral until rates are increased by a quarter of a pip in Dec. (?), where markets will rollover, commodities markets will be disrupted by currency implications/overall higher costs/slower markets ... just too many red effects for me. And although I'm still looking for bargains, more so tied directly to EV/energy/tech niche markets, I'm trading in and out of the majority of positions. I don't like the fact that the debt ceiling was extended, I don't like some of the info. I'm hearing regarding Nth. Korea ... overall I'm still a happy soul though and really pray that whatever happens it gets sorted out quickly !! My next target as my 5720, 5672 have been hit is actually 5510 - technically speaking.

Peace to all, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.