POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

DanielPaul that must've been two of the most ridiculous posts...

1. 735 Posts.
    DanielPaul that must've been two of the most ridiculous posts I've read. Singleton doesn't have to make anything out of his involvement as he his already making a bag full as CEO and MD. He has received millions out of his tenure and produced jack shit returns for the investors whom have been putting their hard earns into this company. I can tell you if I was receiving his remuneration package I wouldn't be worried in the least for this to drag on for many more years.

Your claims about Sirius are also a joke. Investors are backing that company to succeed and become a profitable producer as can be seen in their market cap being ten times Poseidon's, yet still behind Poseidon's timeline according to you. If investors believed in this company succeeding then it's share price wouldn't be down at 10 cents one would think.

People like yourself let management of these company's have carte blanche in regards to conditions of their contracts, always skewed to benefit them first and the shareholders last. If there was more hard questions being made to these so called professionals and their salaries matched their contribution to the company then probably more would be achieved.

Obviously your a newby to the share register and haven't been around long enough to know that this company has achieved only modest gains since Forrest and Co took over. Yet you look at another W.A. company which had it's board kicked out by another successful mining entrepreneur about five years ago and that company is now worth more than two billion! That company being Regis Resources.

Unfortunately for many investors they have backed Andrew Forrest to turn this company into something great, but in his time only his hand picked team have benefitted from his involvement. Where as shareholders are still waiting to realise any capital growth.

Sounds like you're just another one of those ignorant investors in thinking Mr Forrest has the midas touch and everything he involves himself in will automatically be a winner for investors. For many the reality is sadly not like the premise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.