POS 20.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

graveyard of investors, page-83

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well Collyn,

IMO the share price is being held down at 11c, so an event can take place at this price. My guess would be that AF eventually converts his loan into more shares, but at a better price than it would have been if it wasnt being held down on purpose. (in other words, he gets more shares if the price is lower)

I believe the finance approvals will be announced around the same time, hence the road show presentation ahead of the finance announcement.

And as AF holds the GO or STOP button, he will decide when the time is right - it will be more so now that BLOODY KRUDDY has been sacked.
    To quote a line from Tony Abbot's victory speech "Australia is now open for business"

which means our project is now unhindered by a stupid mining tax and carbon tax.

Why is there no major shareholders in POS other than those stated in the presentation? Isn't Andrew Forrest a MAJOR shareholder, Jeffries Bank in USA another. I cant help it if the punters dont back the winning horse - they miss out.

Cant wait to say i told you so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.