CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

gravity anomaly mapping 101, page-2

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    tewkleberry,

A gravitational anomaly relating to crustal thickness would be expected to be on a larger scale than the Churchill dam structure so as you suggest we are almost certainly dealing with a mass of denser rock. The haematite breccia fits the bill for density.

Closer to the centre of the anomaly, the whole mass of denser rock is adding to the gravitational field so the anomaly is more intense. Similar rocks could be causing the increased gravitational field. The anomaly is irregular and this implies we are dealing with an irregular structure at depth so I am expecting the second hole to contain different rocks as well as more haematite breccia.

I wouldn’t expect the second hole to mirror the first as it is closer to the centre of the structure and shouldn’t have the same volcanics. Similar haematite breccia though would be positive news. The presence of igneous rocks associated with small intrusions called diapers would be positive news as well.

Visible sulfides, especially copper sulfides is the Eldorado but even a massive deposit would probably have sulfides in perhaps only 10% of the structure. This is why I keep making the point that more holes are probably needed to have a reasonable chance of hitting something really exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.