Gravity Experiment, page-12

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Gravity Is Not Real. Density And Buoyancy Is Real.

The Theory of Gravity.

Lets dissect this theory, shall we?

First, I ask for evidence that mass attracts mass.

Oops! It does not exist.

There is no real experiment to prove that mass attracts mass.

That's why it is called the theory of gravity.

Now, I am sure there are people reading this just screaming in their heads, but things fall!

Yes, but its just due to density.

A microphone will drop because it is more dense than the air around it.

A balloon will float up because it is less dense than the air around it.

A rock will sink in water because it is more dense than water.

A chunk of wood will float up in water because it is less dense than water.

That is measurable, observable and repeatable.That is science.

But saying that things fall because there is a force pulling them down to Earth is not provable.

The Cavendish experiment allegedly shows gravitational forces at work.

It is basically a rod suspended from a string with weights on either end.

Then, more weights are placed near the suspended ones, and all the weights are supposed to touch.

Presumably due to gravity.

Now, in most videos I have seen displaying the Cavendish experiment, every person had a lot of trouble getting the suspended rod in the middle to stay put. It was always moving, even without the extra weights that are placed near the suspended ones.

So is gravity really at work?

Does this experiment really prove anything?

Here is a link to an article explaining the experiment and a quote from the link below

"The setup consisted of a torsion balance to attract lead balls together, measuring the torque on a wire and then equating it to the gravitational force between the balls. Then by a complex derivation, G = 2π2LθRe2/T2M was determined."

Here is a link to a video allegedly displaying the force of gravity.

Now if this is gravity at work, is it counteracting Earths supposedly massive gravitational pull?

Why is the gravity from Earth not simply keeping the weights where they are, as the pull downwards should be much greater than the pull left or right, should it not?

Here is a link to another video attempting to re create the cavendish experiment.

Here is a link to a much older video displaying the cavendish and other experiments

If this experiment is so easy, why is it that I have only heard about it after my own research?

Why is this experiment not shown in every school?

There are too many variables at play, in my opinion, and it is not reliably repeatable, that's why.

Experiments aside, I have questions about how science views gravity in general.

If Earths gravity is strong enough to hold millions of gallons of ocean water to the sea floor, then how can a little sparrow fly high over the oceans?

How does gravity even effect water?

Why do they say the Moon is held in by Earths gravity, but the Moon is strong enough to pull on Earths oceans?

Gravity is not holding the universe together.

It is just a lie.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7u2gmx/gravity_is_not_real_density_and_buoyancy_is_real/

Hmmm....interesting. The theory of gravity, explained only by complex maths to support other entrenched theories, is a theory which is neither measurable, observable or repeatable. So the theory of gravity remains just that - a theory.
    Last edited by Menta: 21/09/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.