SRI 6.67% 1.4¢ sipa resources limited

re: gravity - grn had too many irons in the fire I'll answer by...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: gravity - grn had too many irons in the fire I'll answer by re-posting earlier comments on this:

Why didn’t GRN drill?: I've an idea the BH tip drill has been tied up some how in the corporate wilderness for a while. GRN were down to do it but had to come up with significant funds. As any GRN enthusiast over the last year will know GRN-ers are winners. GRN have taken on so much that is so very promising. Delays grew and extended. Then the BHP tip anomaly got dropped by GRN as they focused only on diamonds but may well still benefit associated people even though it is drilled by SRI.

I get the uninformed impression the SRI management (eg Doepel) are very well regarded and in the world of loosely associated minors doing exploration for majors (eg GRN, MTH, MNR per BHP) and the allied forward thinking that permeates (including RIO) there is an informal connectivity between the individuals that form this powerhouse that eventually leads to new discoveries that is not immediately apparent from company reports. The long delays have meant that the potential return (and risk of failure) is now mostly embodied with two companies (SRI and GCR) that deserve to win and those who have always believed in this particular prospect have had the opportunity to take a position at a stubbornly historical low for SRI of 12c with limited downside. The anticipation is great.

A repeat of the Broken Hill orebody will be gushing news that will echo for years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.678K 191.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30177 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 196463 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.