KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Gravity

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I am a significant holder of KDR and like many have a lot of faith.

There is a critical word to pay attention to. Gravity.

I have read the wardens decision and the KDR announcement today and IMO the key word is “gravity”. The best case is of course the Minister looks at the significance of the project to WA (there is lots of precedent for this including a RIO case) and the time and $ already spent by KDR and grants the exemption. I’m a strong believer that this will happen.

The worst case is that the decision regarding forfeiture goes back to the warden. Point 119 of the Wardens decision on page 29 refers to the impact the lithium find may have on the “gravity” of the breach. The KDR announcement refers to the gravity today too. In layman’s terms, the significance of the find, the impact on the state of WA, the amount of effort and $ spent by KDR clearly show that a decision to forfeit would be incorrect. I don’t think it gets to that because the Minister understands the significance and gravity already and knows the importance of timing.

My point is, the worst case IMO is delay only, not forfeiture. The best and likely case is a positive decision by the Minister followed by great announcements around the DFS, further offtakes and refinery financing

We will look back at this time and see $1 or thereabouts as a screaming buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.