GDA 7.14% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

GRB - No More Dilution

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am a long-term Holder, first buying GRB in February 2015 and I kept buying over the years. I now own 1m GRB shares and am a "Top 100 Shareholder" (before latest Cap Raise/Dilution).

Over the last 5 years it feels like every time the SP is heading North there is another Cap Raise/(Dilution) which decimates the SP.

The Board are only using the tool we Shareholders provide them at the AGM - The Board has a "standard question" seeking authorisation to issue up to 10% more shares to raise new Capital, each year. No wonder we have over a billion shares on issue.

The bulk of Shareholders are voting YES for everything . . . despite my regular postings calling for a NO VOTE on this 10% of Share Base Cap Raise/(Dilution).

I would like this question to be struck from the Standard AGM Questions - if they want to do a Cap Raise by issuing Shares then treat it as a separate item outside the AGM. Leaving this question on the Standard Agenda is disingenuous, a Cap Raises should be an item considered on it merits with an explanation and then put to Shareholders for a vote, rather than the current authorization where Shareholders find out after the fact where the funds will be invested without having the opportunity to assess the merits of the Board's proposed strategy.

This last week I sent an email to Marcel Brandenberg who is CFO and Co. Secretary - below is what I sent:
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Hi Marcel,

I’d like the Board to remove the ‘’annual request’’ at the AGM for authorisation to raise up to 10% of Number of Shares - or similar, you know the question to which I am referring.

We long term Holders are looking for Capital Appreciation, rather than dilution.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Dan Wilson
    QFA - Stockbroker - Derivatives -
    - Debt Management Services -
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I urge everyone who reads my message to email Marcel [email protected] and request the 10% of Share base Cap Raise/(Dilution) question be struck from the AGM offering. Feel free to amend what I sent to Marcel.

Do it TODAY !

Bondi_Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $42.08K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.