GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

hi snouty, cupwinner and all,renewables was considered at the...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi snouty, cupwinner and all,

renewables was considered at the outset to be hived off. hastings financed and then sold their share back to grd. grd's now on it's own. no ogd either.

a renewables listing on aim (and in oz ?) will raise much needed funds and give renewables the exposure grd would obviously like to get.

i'd expect renewables to be split from grd with grd keeping control with say 60% or so. renewables getting itself listed in london on aim and also in oz. only my opinion but it's based on what grd talked about some yrs ago before renewables really became exposed.

going forward, it will not surprise me to see grd concentrate soley on minproc. it will still get some juicy business from renewables. ogd has gone. looks like a clean sweep back to basics for grd one day. again just my opinion.

the share price has rallied nicely (bugger i'm still waiting for $1.88 lol) but glad someone had the sense to add below $2.00 cupwinner !

fwiw i've bought a few ogd. see my posts on ogd if you're interested.

grd's rise has not really been on heavy volume. if the news coming out soon is very good then imo a further spike up from here is very likely. if things go quiet, the markets get the wobbles, then i might just get back in below $2. who knows the devil i be and not being moved, i might get them at $1.88 ($1.77 post 10c dist) lol hahaha.

whatever, grd is a 'bit of a bear mrkt stock' with renewables and it's contract work there. any slip of confidence with the commodities (read the miners) could see minproc slow down. that would 'give me at least', a good chance to get back in. imo this is not a stock to be sold atm. those with little exposure could add on any major weakness. beware tho, as all stocks get hammered in a real bear market and grd will be no exception. watch very carefully if we start to get a market reatreat. the may highs have mostly been regained. we have the ppt in force in usa (just look at all those days when the dow finishes around level pegging. that's proof. repeat that's proof ! when it's good news, then the ppt lets the market run. the bad days they support it) wait until after nov 7th elections to be a bit surer going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.