EWC 20.0% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

Thanks for cut and paste at the top of the thread prufrock.I've...

1. 270 Posts.
    Thanks for cut and paste at the top of the thread prufrock.
    I've got some shares in EWC but with all the analysis pointing to the Sengkang LNG commissioning being the critical milestone I'll be getting more on the expectation of success. In another thread I asked the question, will it work? as after reading the cut and pastes that seemed to be the only question. Having reread the ABN analysis I'm wondering who will manage the sale of the sengkang LNG into "thin spot markets"? I just assumed that there'd be enough demand that a niche supplier like EWC would overcome this apparent difficulty, based purely on my assumption that energy(LNG) demand outstrips supply. I assumed the 'built it and they will come' mentality was a no brainer
    We'll see.

I gather from the level of discussion re lack of disclosure, defacto private company, that others are also frustrated (and have been as long as I've been lurking on these threads) So..... nothing new in the companies attitude.. ho hum.

I recall when I first bought into EWC posting that I thought no insto would go near the register with it being a defacto private company via SE's circa 50% holding and therefore the 'true value' would not be realised... but no one can ignore when/if the 'payback less than 2 years,, recurring cashflow of US$400mn' scenario plays out.
    I can't help but thinking 'if it's too good to be true etc' maybe thats why the company is keeping mum, best just do the job, from the companies POV what do the possibly have to gain by shouting out what they're about to do, or each little step along the way, they're funded (for this company making commissioning), whats the diff? Bank the first couple of shipments, show that you'll pay back the capex in less than 2yrs, go to your financiers with concrete projected cashlow of 400M pa and THEN get loud and go shopping(downpayment in QLD)...... mid .... 3rdQtr 2010.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $13.95K 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2355600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.