EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

great acquisition, page-30

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi Roger

The more I read the more I like.
    Refurbishment of pre-existing copper mine
    Tailings to go be milled
    Mine up and running 90 days from shareholder approval of purchase
    Employment for local community (hence support and flow on for the community as a whole)
    Strong copper price
    Currently in discussions re funding maybe via offtake agreements and equity funding
    JORC drilling based on historical analysis should provide a nice upgrade
    Bakina Faso large strike areas, grades not exceptional but pog and cost of production should produce favourable economies of scale
    PNG looks to be strongly in favour of development refer to the recent events surrounding boc. Much of the issues concerning development are based on agreement with traditional landowners and ensuring they are part of the process and duely compensated to enable a higher qaulity of life. Gold and copper should remain strong
    in relation to Romania I have attached the following re investing in Romania it is an older article but I am looking for more recent outlooks:

1. With strategic and visionary efforts by Romanian government, the economy is becoming stronger and stronger over the years. Romania is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe.

2. Falling inflation and increasing employment are two other boosters of rapidly growing economy. Inflation has dropped to 7.5% low in 2005 from 22% high in 2002. Unemployment rate also fell to 6.2% in 2006 with less than 3% in capital Bucharest which is far lower than the many other developed European economies. With under control inflation and falling unemployment rate Romania is confidently creating the strong property buying opportunities over the country.

3. Foreign investment in Romania is increasing drastically. From 2001 to 2005, foreign direct investment in Romania has reached over 5000 million euros and more 8000 million euros added in 2006. With 55% of FDI in capital city Bucharest, major companies from all over the world are coming to invest in Romania.

4. Along with capital city of Bucharest, other cities in Romania like Brasov, Transylvania, Craiova, Constanta and Iasi are also attracting investors. Transylvania is the Romania?s biggest tourist quality and the expected to attract more investment with immense number of investment opportunities. One more golden opportunity where investors want to invest is in Brasov, the most visited city of Romania. Having artefact of international airport, Brasov is also linked with new motorway for fast transportation.

5. Report given by investment experts states that home prices in Romania are expected to increase by 4 times higher over the next 10 years. In past few years, property prices are already raised by 25%. Even such a great rise, property price in Romania are still 20-30% lower than the other orient European countries.

6. After accession to the EU in 2007, the real estate market in Romania has been influenced dramatically. EU funding to Romania has been invested into the infrastructure development in road, hospitals, schools, bridges etc. EU funds will help to create more jobs and therefore potential customers seeking to buy/rent properties.

7. Low tax rates are the other main reason to invest in Romania. Romanian government has set up a flat rate of only 16% for corporation and income tax. Such low and fixed rate of tax is powering Romania to draw more foreign investors seeking for new business places.

Some other secondary factors are also responsible for great investment opportunities in Romania. Romania has great network of international airports with two in capital Bucharest. Developed and fully assist ports in Romania is also boosting its economy drastically. Romania has large network of telecommunication systems equipped with modern telecommunication equipments. Also there are almost 48 industrial parks.

PG

P.S At 1.3 cps this is way to cheap. Once shareholder approval is granted for the copper mine watch this take off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.