EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

Low tonnage high cost, hope the head grade is > 4%. 24%...

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Low tonnage high cost, hope the head grade is > 4%. 24% concentrate is low can improve with a upgraded in the cleaning circuit, true, looks like a lot of work to be done in the plant. tails can be hard to process, eg oxidized which makes it hard to recover. Guess they will see when they test it in Perth, could be ok. When they get it going the first month or so will be hard going, eg plant bogging, trips ( this is normal for re commission). not much money coming in.

They really do need to increase the tonnage to make money on this. Eg if it cost $2 a pound to produce at 100,000 t.p.a increasing throughput you get a free ride on a lot of things. It won't half the cost but will reduce it a fair bit. Eg power usage will only increase a bit but you have put through 100,000 tons more.

I have only just started investigating edm, so not up to speed on other projects. having worked in copper concentrators for many years it hasn't got me to excited, but will look into it further, who knows could spin a three bagger.

Good luck to you all, not trying to down ramp ( I sure the above sounds like it)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.