EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

great acquisition, page-40

1. tcl
    28 Posts.
    Good comments Mr Pilbara and it will be interesting to see this develop. Don't know if it makes 'the' difference if management do not have direct experience in operating a plant as if this was the absolute requirement most exploration companies would never make the transition to producers, and this is what it seems ElDore are going to do with this proposed purchase. Like most companies they will 'buy in' the expertise required and I believe that mine management may be part of the overall deal.

Having worked in this area of Romania previously I can comment that this mine has good opportunities for ElDore, however it has been run down since early 2006 when the money dried up and any upgrading of plant etc was stopped. Mine management were seriously hampered by a deal gone bad, and then continued for a number of years on a shoestring unable to open up new areas where previous drilling had shown very good geology.

Like a number of Eastern European ventures I am sure that information is being well guarded by State regulations until the aquisition is finalised. Spoke with the MD recently about the Baita purchase and sounds like ElDore is making the right moves to being a junior producer, and talking to the right people both in Romania and other areas regarding mine upgrades, plant refurbishment, concentrate upgrade and sale, plus other salient needs to get this working.

And has been said before, let's not forget the other ElDore programs which bode well for the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.