FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Hi Harry7Refer to Ann 34/3 re Aktube TUZ--page 1."In summary,...

1. 13,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694

Hi Harry7

Refer to Ann 34/3 re Aktube TUZ--page 1.

"In summary, the Company is acquiring the Chelkar and Zhilyanscoe Salt Deposits indirectly by buying a 75% holding in Ji'an Resources, which will own 100% of Wiyot SA, the owner of 100% of Aktobe TUZ, which owns 95% of Batys Kaliy LLC, the dirct owner of the mines."

Hope you can follow that. I'm not sure if I can.

From my recollection Ji is HK based and Wi is Panama based. Not sure about BK or Ak. There is probably something in Anns re where BK is based and as for Ak I can only guess it is Kaz based as Aktobe is the name of the city near the Zh deposit. If you add the Australian, German and Russian/Soviet connections to this deal we can see that it is truly international. Ian Fleming would find the right ingredients IMO for a great novel if he were alive.

Googling does bring up a bit of non-Fortis stuff re the deposits and Batys Kaliy and Belarus gets a mention too.

Grand Concord Investments Limited was (still is?) mentioned in (at least) the 2/2 Ann. A HK company I believe "the principal owner of which is Madam Cheung".I haven't googled that company tho.It seems to be the intermediary in all of this.

Shady

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.