PLT 2.76% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

Good one, Lemmas.Your posts often evoke a chuckle or two.On a...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Good one, Lemmas.

Your posts often evoke a chuckle or two.

On a more serious note though, it was always going to happen. I mentioned the 'Jukes' method in my last post. Around the time of the last capital raising he did one or two excellent posts regarding the behaviour of investors and described what almost always happens when a SPP or other capital raising is announced, and from my experience (thus far) it has always held true. I advise anybody who never read it or can't remember it to go back into PLT forum history and have a good read.

i.e. what I'm saying is "it would have gone lower without my involvement, don't blame me!!!" ...

Regarding the latest announcement, I had a feeling the Chinese might have been backing out when the SPP was announced, but obviously didn't want to speculate publicly.

Whilst there might be some investors doing the usual PLT whinge (i.e. 'another SPP', 'they keep asking for money, where are the results' etc. etc.), I'm confident that enough shareholders will take up the SPP, given that the company is finally all set up to deliver the goods (no pun intended) and realise its potential, it just needs a bit more capital to get it over the line. Given the funding is in place, all of the aces are lined up and investors can get an excellent return on their $5K AND ensure the rest of their holding enjoys the similar return.

Cheers.

p.s. I've heard that the 'other investors' mentioned in the release are not too far away from chipping in as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.