CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

great annoucement - wayne is working hard, page-31

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Sounds fair gjcl. Like I've always said everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm glad you are very relaxed with your investment. I do hope it works out for you.

Now please don't get me wrong but my family & 75% of my friends aren't "standing by WM" :-) Let's just say that there are 2 different ways to get to $6 and as I am able to watch it a bit closer than they are I have chosen another path for the next 18 months or so. Dollar fluctuations don't worry some of them too much. But on the other hand there have been about a 1.5 million shares sold by this "group" in the last 6 months who do feel stepping aside has it's advantages.

Will we get another chance to get in?? Who knows and to be honest 90% aren't too fussed after the last few years.

Not until the hard questions are answered by the company will we see it go down to my $3 figure or head up to the $6 (unless a GFC as you mentioned) for any extended period IMHO. The DFS the company started on, per their own announcement, really needs to be shown to shareholders. Or at least numbers that the company is working on. But hey I must be a stickler for that kind of stuff :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.