STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

great announcement out, page-28

1. 82 Posts.
    I believe anyone who loses patience now and sells off this one will kick themselves very shortly. There are very influential big investors who have bought up this stock in large numbers over recent months, and they don't back losers, they demand everything ni their favour before their outlay their dollars. They hold enough stock to ensure all the resolutions are passed at the EGM on September 3rd, and seeing there will be a company name change after that meeting, it may be reasonable to assume that neither parties to any contracts would sign off on those contracts until the name is changed.
    My knowledge of company law is very limited but would it be reasonable to assume that any contract signed off on under the present company name, would then be null and void when the name is altered. Good company lawyers are very pedantic about every word in a contract.

I agree with Gecko that the stock right now is a very strong buy, and when it moves it'll move very significantly, and will stay in an uptrend for some considerable time as the business plan unfolds. Every once in a while a stand out comes along, and I firmly believe this is one of them.
    I also agree that the company is issuing the shares to 'mates' who have backed the company considerably, and it's in their interest to keep the share price around it's current price.
    It's only my opinion, but I believe a little bit of patience now will be very well rewarded shortly.

Regards.....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.